Our zirconia crown restorations are milled to precision from a single block of high-quality Zirconia at our state-of-the-art digital milling centers, yielding predictability and durability.
The look of Zirconia crowns and bridges made from GRACEFUL are so close to natural teeth that it is hard to tell the difference. We offer high quality Zirconia (Zi.) Crown/Bridges and save you money on the Cost of Zirconia Crowns and bridges.
Zirconia solid is monolithic and made from 100% pure zirconia. The product is 100% metal-free, a feature that prevents gingival darkening and removes the possibility of exposing metallic margins if gum recession begins. They are naturally esthetic, transmit the color of adjacent teeth, and can be matched to any shade. Zirconia solid is one of the strongest restorations available for any patient who may have bruxing or grinding issues. Utilizing CAD/CAM technology, it also has a precise marginal fit that can significantly reduce chair time.
● Metal-free biocompatibility
● High strength
● Enhanced translucency
● Eliminates dark margins
● Reduces risk of fractures
● Fixed pricing
1. Posterior and anterior single crowns.
2. Posterior and anterior bridges.
CAD-CAM monolithic zirconia
>1000 MPa flexural strength
Zirconia Tech Specs
● Material: Yttria-stabilized zirconia.
● Recommended Use: Anterior or posterior single crowns and multi-unit bridges.
● Lab Processing: Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) of pre-sintered zirconia.
● Properties: Flexural Strength>1300MPa, Fracture Toughness=9.0MPa.m0.5, VHN~1200, CTE~10.5 m/m/oC, at 500oC.
● Esthetics: Inherently translucent, metal-free restorative solutions for the entire mouth.
● Veneering: Optimally matched to Ceramco PFZ or Cercon Ceram Kiss veneering porcelain.
● Placement: Conventional cementation or adhesive bonding.
● Backed by a 5 Year Warranty against breakage.