Dental Metal Framework
● Graceful has 4 kinds of dental metal frame materials to choose from – Cobalt-Chrome, Vitallium 2000, Vitallium 2000 +, Titanium.
● Metal frameworks can be designed for acrylic partial, or flexible partial, based on the patient’s need and the dentist’s choice. Pink or clear clasps can be added to the metal frameworks for aesthetic purposes.
● Dental Metal frameworks are also suited for cases when retention by semi-precision or precision attachments is desired.
● The purpose of orthodontic treatment is to create healthy bite—straight teeth that properly meet opposing teeth in the opposite jaw.
● A good bite makes it easier for you to bite, chew and speak.
● If your teeth are crowded, protrusive, spaced too far apart, meet in an abnormal way, or do not meet at all, correction may be recommended.
● Braces and aligners are the “appliances” orthodontists most commonly use to guide your teeth into their proper positions. Retainers preserve and stabilize the results of your orthodontic treatment.
● In the past, orthodontic treatment was associated with children and teens, but today many adults seek orthodontic treatment to correct long-standing problems. Graceful can help people of any age achieve a healthy and beautiful smile.
Dental metal framework product advantages
1. Honorary product of DENTSPLY, a world-renowned dental company.
2. It has a history of more than 70 years of technology, material, and equipment improvement.
3. High-grade local stent alloy that has always been recognized worldwide.
4. Non-toxic, non-allergenic, free of beryllium and nickel.
5. Strong mechanical wear resistance.
6. The alloy has high purity, good surface polishing, anti-spot, and anti-staining.
Dental metal framework stress interruption design
1. The same two sets of cards are broken
2. Performance: Mucosal bearing design
3. Principle: Design of elastic large connector
4. Features: stress interruption and stress relief design