Titanium Framework+Layers Teeth
GRACEFUL has been around in dental industry over several decades. Our implant technician team has the experience, technology and tools to provide quality restorations and services around any implant system utilized for your patient’s treatment plan. Nowadays, there are a wide variety of options in implant prosthesis. We can fabricate cementable or screw-retained restoration based on your choice. We can prepare a prefabricated abutment from original manufacturer or wax and cast a UCLA custom abutment traditionally, or mill a custom abutment by CAD/CAM technology. The abutment materials can be Titanium or zirconia with Ti base. If you are unsure, we can make recommendations based on interocclusal space, implant angulation, parallelism, tooth anatomy, and esthetic concerns. Your implant clinical cases can be complicated and challenging. We will help you succeed and meet patient’s expectations.
Dental metal framework product advantages
All implant abutments are precisely milled by our highly advanced surveying & milling unit. Our most senior technicians with vast implant experience work on your cases with utmost attention based on widely-acceptable dental theories and techniques.
We work with a variety of Implant & Attachment Systems.
Nobel Biocare, Straumann, Biomet 3i, Dentsply Xive, Astratech, Camlog, Bio Horizons, Zimmer, MIS, Ostem, and others
Locator, ERA, Preci-line, Bredent, VKS, and others
GRACEFUL Dental Lab’s Complete Implant Package includes:
• Soft-tissue model with analog
• Abutment positioning guide (index)
• Custom abutment milled by CAD/CAM or
UCLA castable abutment or
Standard abutment from manufacturers
• Final Prosthesis
• Surgical stent (if required)
• Technical support
Choose from a variety of prosthetic crown options for implant, based on your esthetics and strength requirements.
Crown & Bridge Prosthetic Options:
• Screw-retained PFM
• IPS e.max Lithium Disilicate (High opacity)
• Porcelain-layered zirconia
• Monolithic zirconia
• Screw-Retained Porcelain-layered or Monolithic Zirconia
Screw Retained Restorations
Screw-retained has made a come-back. Our screw-retained crown is affordable, durable, esthetic, retrievable, and eliminates cement at the margin. Screw-retention eliminates the need for cement, which means there is no clean-up and no worry of leaving cement behind. This solution is available for most major implants. Although porcelain-metal is still a prevalent choice, the crown and abutment portion can be-zirconia, and the interface is titanium. Optionally, the crown can also be fabricated in full-contour zirconia which makes them extremely durable.
Screw Retained Restorations
Our removable implant solutions provide you with reliable restorations that utilize the latest technology. The Locator Implant Overdenture is indicated when there are at least two implants in place, and is most common in the mandible. The Locator bar, either milled manually or by CAD/CAM, distributes occlusal loads more evenly across four or more implants, making it ideal for patients with a heavy bite or when the implants have been placed in softer bone.
Criteria for Dental Implant Success
1. Gingivitis was controlled and there was no implant-related infection.
2. The dental implant from the china dental implant laboratory will not damage the supporting tissue of the adjacent teeth.
3. Under the condition that the implant supports and retains the denture function, there is no clinical movement. Function is good. The chewing efficiency is at least 70%.
4. The appearance is beautiful, and the color of the adjacent teeth is almost no different.
5. No persistent and/or irreversible mandibular canal, maxillary sinus, nasal fundus damage, pain, numbness, paresthesia and other symptoms after implantation, and feel good about themselves.
6. The bone resorption in the vertical direction does not exceed 1/3 of the length of the part implanted in the bone when the implantation operation is completed (displayed by standard projection method X-ray). The transverse bone resorption did not exceed 1/3, and the implants were not loosened.
7. Radiological examination, there is no opaque area in the bone interface around the implant.
Graceful‘s implant reminds you that, strictly speaking, failure to meet any of the above criteria cannot be regarded as a success.