Zirconia Crowns for a Perfect Smile Transformation
When it comes to Zirconia Crowns and Bridges, choose GRACEFUL for unparalleled natural aesthetics, durability, and cost-effectiveness. Trust in our products, trusted by dental professionals worldwide. Elevate your dental practice with our Zirconia Crowns and Bridges and watch as your patients proudly showcase their flawless smiles. Don't miss out on the opportunity to provide the best dental care possible while saving on costs. Join the GRACEFUL family today and experience the difference!
● Metal-free biocompatibility
● High strength
● Enhanced translucency
● Eliminates dark margins
● Reduces risk of fractures
● Fixed pricing
1. Posterior and anterior single crowns.
2. Posterior and anterior bridges.
CAD-CAM monolithic zirconia
>1000 MPa flexural strength
Zirconia Tech Specs
● Material: Yttria-stabilized zirconia.
● Recommended Use: Anterior or posterior single crowns and multi-unit bridges.
● Lab Processing: Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) of pre-sintered zirconia.
● Properties: Flexural Strength>1300MPa, Fracture Toughness=9.0MPa.m0.5, VHN~1200, CTE~10.5 m/m/oC, at 500oC.
● Esthetics: Inherently translucent, metal-free restorative solutions for the entire mouth.
● Veneering: Optimally matched to Ceramco PFZ or Cercon Ceram Kiss veneering porcelain.
● Placement: Conventional cementation or adhesive bonding.
● Backed by a 5 Year Warranty against breakage.